Sunday, October 17, 2010
STRESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!
Holy Stressing Me OUT BATMAN!!! So life has been rather interesting lately. I have not been going to the gym. I don't really know what my problem is but dear lord I can not seem to go. I am gearing up for my America's Got Talent Audition and just discovered HORROR!! I have to sing this damn song a capella!! This is not good. This is going to stress me out. Not only am I doing this but I am doing some open mic nights as well. I think all the hair that I have regrown is going to be ripped out!!! So what does all this have to do with a weight loss blog? Well, I do not handle stress well. I am a stress eater but need to curb that!! This is going to be a tough battle. I need to figure this crap out. I have no idea if I should do the same song or not now. If I take the song that I am working on now, I am taking a huge risk. If I take my go to song then I might not even get to advance to the next round. This is quite the catch 22. So I am going to do my best not to gorge myself on cookies and try to put this together. Plus I need to work on my scene for acting class. I have all this going on and there is one person that I want to call but I know he is busy!!!!!! AAAAAAAARGRRRRGGHHGGH
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment