Thursday, February 2, 2012

Day 1

Well, day 1 has been quite interesting. It is going to be much more difficult then I expected. I have been quite hungry today and totally experiencing headaches but the first three days are the worst I am told. Other then that I don't feel bad. The juice is not terrible but it is going to take some getting use to. The smells of all the food I walk by is intoxicating and totally want it, but I know this is better for me. It is going to be a long 30 days. This is going to be a test of wills and I know I can do it. I just have to remind myself that the benefits will out weigh the bumps along the way. From what I have read the headaches are a good sign that your body is cleansing all the toxins out of your body. Tomorrow I have to work which is going to be quite the challenge.

Gotta keep the strength!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment