Tuesday, June 29, 2010
I'm On a Mission
So much is changing for me and about me. The person you all know is evolving into someone new. I am not 100% sure who I will become besides a new fantastic version of me. I would love to be there for everyone but for once I am truly going to focus on myself. I will do what I can but to paraphrase a wonderful Sondheim Song, It's my time now and all I have to do is show 'em and I will honeys!!! I have a lot of work to do but I know that I meant for so much more and I am off to find my true career. I have always been a story teller but now I am going to be telling stories in different ways!! Please stay tuned and I thank you all for putting up with me this whole time!!!! Much love!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment