Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I'm Still Here

Yes I am still alive people! Oh wait no one reads this damn thing, and yet I still am writing it. What is wrong with you people? You need to follow and read this blog. How are you ever going to know what kind of random, moronic, and misspelled thoughts that I have?!?!? I have never been so insulted in my life!!! Well, actually yes I have but that will be saved for another day. Maybe one where you people read this!!!!!

Ok. Enough badgering and begging for readers. I started this blog with the goal of sharing my weight loss trials and tribulations and have veered off the path a couple of times. Sorry about that. I promise to get back to the point!!

So the contest came and went. I didn't even make it as a finalist. I lost some steam and plateaued. It happens. I had been going non-stop since November 2009 and I frankly was tired of losing weight. I still am. I am over this fucking process. I want to be done losing and just maintaining but I still have like 50-60 more pounds to go and it feels like forever. I totally want to save my money and get liposuction (not gastric bybass people!) and call it done but I can't do that. I know that I have earned this after losing 111 fricking pounds but it defeats the whole purpose. I would totally not be able to write by book then. I would be a fraud!!!

Yesterday I finally went back to the gym. I changed it up and tried a new location that I LOVE!! It felt great to work out again. I am a little sore today which is usually a good sign. I may try to make it today but will definitely make it there tomorrow. I still have some personal training sessions left and I am going to try and find another trainer. This last replacement really kind of sucked. He was not motivating at all. Hell he speant more time talking about himself and texting during our sessions. I tend to have this affect on people where they feel the need to tell me a bunch of crap that I could care less about and never want to listen to me. It is like when people do that sigh because they want you to drag out of them whatever they want to talk about. I am guilty of that from time to time but if you see someone typing a lot maybe they don't really want to talk because they are busy!!! I digress. So we will see what Piper's Alley has to offer.

I am back to eating healthy again which is awesome and sucks at the same time. I miss eating healthy and feel better eating but it makes eating out difficult and I love to eat out. That sounds gross. Although I have recently been cooking again and love it!! I may start taking my lunches to work because I can not eat that crap anymore. If I have to eat another damn sandwich I am going to scream!! Salads are useless in my opinion. so whatever I will figure it out.

I am getting back to me and back on all these projects that I want to do. I am thinking about starting a youtube show. It will probably be as successful as this blog is!!!! READ IT!!!! I hope my book gets a better reception. Still wanting to put together a Cabaret act but I think my friend is not going to work out. It is just going to be me I guess which is nerve racking. Acting classes start on the 21st!!! Excited and scared about that. Still trying to figure out headshots and all that jazz. Thinking about moving so that I can save some money. Still in Chicago but moving out west. Sorry random tangents again.

So back to fitness and eating right. Back to my book. Back to me and finding balance with everything. So we will see!!!!

3 comments: