Thursday, September 9, 2010

Pain

So I started with my new trainer Will yesterday and well, frankly he kicked my ass. We did boxing, which I love, kick boxing, and other various routines. I am so flipping sore from that! I went in today and saw him again. We did a different routine but I am petty sure that I will be adding to the pain tomorrow. The physical pain is well worth it. This way you know that you did something. I am taking tomorrow off from the gym in order to rest. Lot's of water and protein will help but it still hurts.

While I am on the subject of pain, I want to touch on emotional pain. Now I don't really have a reason to feel any emotional pain or sadness right now but I am feeling it. Perhaps the stars are just out of whack, who knows. I know that I am kind of bummed because I want to see that someone special right now but I am not sure it is going to happen. Hopefully it will but not everything is in my control. In the past when I would feel like this I would turn to eating garbage and moping around. This still happens on occasion but for the most part I either turn to singing or actually going to the gym. I try to get my mind off of it but for all of those who know me personally, this is not an easy task. I am someone full of extreme emotions and passions that I feel all the time. So something small to someone else is usually a big deal for me. Now I am not a basket case, I have learned how to rope these emotions in, but sometimes they get the better of me. I mean I really shouldn't worry about anything when it comes to that someone but I do. I am still learning how to take things slow. The neurotic phase is pretty much over, thank the lord!!

I know everything in life takes time and I am becoming more and more patient, but I still want to hit the ground running sometimes. Like I have been saying for a while, Just keep swimming.

No comments:

Post a Comment