Thursday, September 2, 2010

Re-energized!!

So I dragged my overweight ass back to the gym today just because I needed to get away from home. I decided to go talk to the trainers there and see what they had to offer. BTW I am going to Piper's Alley Xsport now and LOVE IT!! Well whatever dude I talked to first seemed annoyed that I just stopped by and didn't really listen to me. He called over a trainer named Will.

Well, First of all I was like who in the hell are you? What kind of style do you train in? Yadda yadda yadda. I sat down with Will and went over my background and all that jazz. We seemed to connect on a good level so I figured that I would schedule a session with him. To my surprise he took me through a brief workout. We did boxing, which was phenomena!!!! I flipping loved that!! I apparently did really well. Of course I did! I am pretty amazing!! Ha ha ha ha. I did two one minute sessions and OMG was I feeling it. We went over to this Puremotion machine that looks like some form of jungle gym for adults or some kind of S&M thing. Anyway, I digress. I like that word a lot. I lifted my 245lb as up off the floor and was doing reverse bench press. He wasn't asking for very many reps so I decided to blow him away and do as many as I felt like!! Needless to say he was stunned. We continued to do various exercises on the Puremotion machine. All in all the workout lasted 25 minutes with a lot of rest because of the conversation. I burned like 477 calories which is pretty awesome for lots of rest and not a super intense workout.

We sat down again and proceeded to schedule some sessions. I am super excited and will probably re sign up with him after we see what he can do in this month. If I get what I am expecting then he will be well worth it. I wish I would have gone through this process with Thomas at South Loop but I didn't get a chance to talk to Meg. I talked to whatever Steven guy or whomever and again wasn't listened to but trusted their judgment because of the success that I had with Dave. I still miss Dave. He was the best trainer ever. I wish him great success in his new position with Xsport. He definitely deserved it. Such a great guy. He will be in my book. They all will actually.

So I am super stoked to get started again and will totally be rocking one hot fucking body in no time!! I have lost over 100lbs and I will be go to hell if anything will stop me from hitting my goals. I'm going to make it after all!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jason I'm happy for you and I wish you all the luck I no you will make your goal an you will definatley look fabulose Monique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Monique!!!!!! We should get together and catch up sometime!!

    ReplyDelete