Frustration is a useless emotion. Well, is it even an emotion? I think it is just a pain in my ass, like most people in my life are. I sit here watching Drop Dead Diva and I really like this show. For those of you who don't know this show's basis is a bit on the far fetched side but it has a lot of good little messages. I know many people don't think shows should have messages but I like it when there is a message. I may be lame but I usually can identify with the messages in the show. As in this episode Jane, realizes that it is time to move forward and stop living in the past. I realize its not really a message per say but I don't care. Maybe it is time to listen to what the universe is telling me. I don't know. I am just getting worn down trying to figure out things. I am just tired of it all. No wonder depression sits in so easily for me. I just know what I want but have the hardest time trying to figure out how to get it. Maybe one day, until then who the hell knows. Something has changed within me. Something is not the same. I'm threw with playing by the rules of someone else's game. To late for second guessing, to late to go back to sleep. It's time to trust my instincts. Close my eyes and leap. Its time try defying gravity. Pretty much sums it up.
Peace
No comments:
Post a Comment