Saturday, May 29, 2010

Whatever

I should be in bed sadly on a saturday night at 10pm but I am not. I just got home from work and have to be back at 5:30. Gotta love it. Just thinking about things and I just wonder what the hell is going on. I mean I am trying not to be a debbie downer here but damn. It seems that all I can do is focus on negative things and being lonely. I know I am young and all that crap. I am so tired of hearing you will meet the right person one day, blah, blah, blah. It's funny how I know what I want but can't seem to figure out how to get it. I sit here actually chuckling because it all seems so silly. It is not that I need someone to complete me or any of that crap. I am a complete person all on my own. I just want to share my life with the right guy and raise a couple of kids. I didn't think that I was asking to much out of life. I am soooo exhausted with dealing with this. I know you find love when you aren't looking for it and all but come on. I have reached the point that I don't cry about it anymore. What good does it do? I promise that this blog will turn either super bitchy and funny or completely ridiculous. Just got an idea!! I think I am going to sing it out tomorrow. People better be ready to go with me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment